Saturday, May 10, 2014

Style Saturday - Baby Bow Hats 5.10

I love to knit, as one could tell from my Etsy shop (linked in the side bar) and I stumbled upon this pattern for a newborn and it is to die for! I also have a love for bows (I sell hair bows on my Etsy too haha) and it's two of my favorite things in one. Even the colors, I love pink and gray haha. So basically if I had a baby girl she would be wearing this all day every day. I've decided though that I want to make it a few sizes bigger with maybe bigger needles and make a newborn baby boy's hat for the Saccone Jolys. They have a 20 month old named Emelia and a 1 month old baby boy named Eduardo. They are moving to the UK soon though so I might wait until the move.
I'm also thinking about selling this hat in my shop, let me know what you think! And definitely check out their vlogs I'm obsessed with them :)

Picture is from The Bradens blog.


Xx

No comments:

Post a Comment