It's been 5 days since my last post?! Regular school started again so I have been busy with school work. Though I went to Jo Anne's fabric store the other day and picked up some fabric to make a skirt!
Monday, January 24, 2011
1. Don't they look yummy?! I made them a few hours ago and they came out soooo good! I used this recipe from the Cooking Channel courtesey of Nigella Lawson. I've grown a liking to her show ever since I started watching the new food channel. I'm also loving the new show Extra Virgin with Debi Mazars and Gabriele Corcos.
2. Tomorrow is my last exam! We had a snow day friday so today was supposed to be the last day, but everything was pushed up. Tomorrow I have my creative writing exam which is going to be a breeze and then my jazz band exam.. wish me luck!
Wednesday, January 19, 2011
Sunday, January 16, 2011
|love love love. forever21.com|
1. Oh my god I feel like I haven't posted in forever! Ugh! It's been what? Two weeks?! I've just been a lazy bum lately and I have been wicked busy with school work -____-. I'm soooo glad that this week and next monday are mid terms though. That means the school year is halfway over! Though it's bitter sweet because I start gym second semester.
2. Since I have exams this week I might not post a lot. I don't know, it depends on which exam I have the next day. Also, an Anthropologie shop is opening near me and they're having open interviews at a nearby store so I might go! Soooo excited!
Saturday, January 1, 2011
|dress worn as a shirt from H&M last year for a dance|
necklace from forever21
1. So, how was everyone's New Year celebration? I didn't do much today, just went to a family member's house for corned beef and cabbage.. yummm. Then I headed to my friend's birthday party. Not really a busy day, but I was entertained.
2. Oh, yesterday I went shopping, but I think I am going to return two things. I'll post a haul after I exchanged and stuff. Though, I did get this necklace from forever21 but the middle feather keeps falling off! ugh.