Tuesday, May 6, 2014

Beauty Tuesday - Daily Makeup Routine

I don't think I have done a makeup post in a while, so today I will show you guys what I wear on my face everyday! I first start off by taking a shower, but if not I use my Say Yes to Carrots face wipes.


 Next I make sure my hands are clean and then I use my Hello Oxygen Wow foundation by Benefit in "I'm pure for sure" Ivory. I apply that all over my face with one pump.



I then go in with my Maybelline Dream Lumi concealer and the Urban Decay Primer Potion on my lids.



After applying all of my bases, I go back over my face with Rimmel's Stay Matte pressed powder in Transparent. I really see a difference when using this powder compared to others because my face does not look or feel oily on my temples like when I use another powder.


Occasionally I will use blush and I use NYX's PB25 Pinched. This is the first blush I have really used and it gives such a nice pink glow that looks great on my pale complexion.



For Eye shadow, I use the Naked Basics pallet by Urban Decay. 



I start with the third lightest eyeshadow and sweep that across my entire lid. Then I use the other side of my brush to use the fourth shade in my crease. Sometimes I will use the lightest shade in this pallet or my NYX Jumbo Pencil in Milk for my inner corner.

 

I also will occasionally use eyeliner, so when I do, I use NYX's felt tip liner in Extreme Black. You definitely need an eye primer before using this though or else it will come right off your eyelids! Also, I noticed when I take my makeup off at night, it comes off as a bluish color which I found was odd.


Finally the mascara! I got this mini sample in a Birch Box and I LOVE it! It's Eyeko London's Black Magic mascara. It does not clump and goes on perfectly!! I also curl my lashes before applying :)


Lastly, I always use a lip balm for the final step. Currently I am using the Summer Fruit by EOS lip balm.



Here is my makeup bag! I do have a lot more unmentioned items that I don't use on a daily basis. I also have 5 other makeup bags (oops!) haha. I am using a clear plastic bag I got from Pink by Victoria Secret that I got a pair of flip flops in. Yes, I did  wash it before using it!


Have a great Tuesday!
Xx

No comments:

Post a Comment