Thursday, March 6, 2014

What I Ate Wednesday - Breakfasts

So I'm a day late and a dollar short, but the pictures wouldn't upload while I was at school yesterday. I also now have free time to write a post haha. I've been so busy with school lately and I got a flat tire yesterday when I got out of my last class which is fantastic...not


My mom recently bought croissants while grocery shopping which I didn't find for a few days later. So while running late for class last week I heated one up, cut it in half (which I advise you to cut it in half BEFORE heating it up) and slathered some Nutella on each half. Then I sliced a banana and added that on top :)
A few days later I basically did the same thing for work. I just substituted the croissants with some chocolate chip waffles which were even better!

I haven't had pop tarts in so long! I found some S'mores pop tarts and I have had them every morning since! Obviously toasted with cranberry juice since nobody's bought OJ in a while.

Xx

No comments:

Post a Comment