Sunday, March 30, 2014

My Week In Pictures 3.23-3.29

School these past few weeks has been so hectic! Exams, homework and this fashion show in two weeks have taken up so much of my time. I'm actually doing some last minute homework now. I'm so glad my first class is cancelled tomorrow morning so I can catch up on either homework or sleep!

3.18 - So for the fashion show I am doing swim wear and these are the first pairs of bottoms I've ever made! It was foolish of me not to do a test run of them first, but my sewing machine only works correctly on occasion so I had to work with that! They came out great though, if I do say so myself ;) And yes, I know these were not made from last week but I didn't take another picture since a few weeks ago.

3.26 - I also made some chain body jewelry for the show. It's my first show so I'm trying to keep it simple since I have no idea how to style the accessories, makeup, hair, even the shoes! Those are being a pain because my models do not answer me until the day before, but hey at least I'm getting a response right?

3.27 - I basically live at JoAnn's Fabric store. I went there probably 20 times in the past two weeks to buy fabric and I didn't even use half of it! I'm glad though because they return fabric if you don't cut it! I have a bunch of pink spandex and some white fabric I didn't use. I'm proud of myself for only wasting one thing of fabric this time! I was trying to make a coverup and completely messed it up but all the black, nude and pink fabric for the bathing suits was used up completely. I've never been so proud of myself for not wasting my money haha. And the floral print fabric in my basket next to my feet is currently being made into pants that I'm going to wear to the show next Friday! Stay tuned!

Have a great week everyone! 
P.S. Try to stay on top of your work/school work haha

Xx

No comments:

Post a Comment