Tuesday, June 28, 2016

Kiko: Makeup by Milano Review


While at the mall a few months ago, I noticed a new makeup store and from the looks of it, it looked as if it were an expensive makeup brand. What cheap brand has their own store anyway? But I went in to check it out because I love makeup and OMG they're about the same price as any drugstore brand like NYX or Maybelline! My excitement though when I realized I could buy more than one product haha. So I got a few and even went back for more to stock up! They also offer amazing deals and most of their products have a heavy discount.



I have very dry skin all year so I love trying new face creams. I used to use the Garnier Moisture Rescue Gel-Cream but when I discovered this one, I decided to give it a try. I also went back and bought a few more when they were on sale! So it promises 24 hours of hydration which I think it covers a significant amount of that time. However, it does leave your skin oily/greasy (which didn't break me out) and it then leaves a bit of a hard layer on my face powder due to the oil. I've now started to use blotting sheets after applying the face cream and my foundation! I'm not sure if they still sell this in stores because I could not find it online but I would recommend any of their moisturizers!



This is Kiko's Soft Touch Blush in Cookie (100) as a bronzer! One of the employees recommended it to me as a bronzer and it works like magic! I love the slim packaging and that the product itself has some shimmer to it. I wear this as my bronzer year-round! I think this blush/bronzer would look nice on fair skin since it is a lighter shade and an added bonus is the little mirror inside which is perfect for doing your brows on the go! This retails for $3.90 with 67% off. 



In addition to moisturizers, I loooooove lip products. This is the Creamy Lipgloss in the shade Pearly Strawberry Pink (102). It is similar to the Revlon Just Bitten Kissable balm stain in formula and packaging, however, the Kiko version's scent (mint) is only present after it is applied and is also very subtle. I love easy lip-glosses such as this one because you can just pop it on and go with no mirror needed! There is a bit of shimmer but no chunks of shimmer! This lipgloss retails for $9.00 on their website.



The final Kiko product I bought was this eyeshadow stick. I wanted a neutral color but I thought I had purchased the bronze one instead of this skin-tone color because it is VERY light even on my fair skin.

No comments:

Post a Comment