Tuesday, June 21, 2016

June IPSY Bag



I have been receiving the IPSY bag for quite some time now and I feel as though it has never really hit the nail on the head with me. I'm typically sent hair products like a sea salt spray and I actually hate using them. I have thin, straight hair and they never work and I also do not like the look of crunchy waves in my hair. Recently, I went onto the IPSY website to change some of my preferences so I will give it one more try for the July bag but after that I might switch to another! Let me know in the comments below your experience with the IPSY bag and what your favorite monthly bag is!


This first product is a blush by Seraphine Botanicals in the shade "Happy Hibiscus". It's almost like a bronze color but with pink undertones. It is also listed as a blush for all skin types! Also, the packaging on this blush is so adorable. I love clean, plain packaging and the added laurel design around the name is so cute! This product is also not tested on animals, gluten-free, GMO-free and vegan!



Next is a beach spray by Marc Anthony. Again, I never use these products so I don't know why I'm sent them but it did leak a bit and the smell is amazing! It basically smells like a coconut suntan lotion so if you love the scents of summer, you'll love this product.



I've received quite a few nail lacquers in my IPSY bags and I have another for this month! This one is by Adesse New York and is an organic infused nail lacquer in the shade "Irina". The shade is a nice blue-gray and perfect for the summer if you do not like neon/bright shades but in some lights is almost like a lavender. The one thing I didn't understand when I opened this month's bag was that the cosmetic bag that came with everything is neon with bright colors and designs but none of the products are bright or neon. 



The last product I got was a sample size of Urban Decay's "Fireball" eyeshadow. It is to celebrate Urban Decay's 20th birthday and "Fireball" happens to be their most iconic shade. In some lights this shadow looks peach and in others pink due to it's duotone nature. I love that it comes in a small magnetic tin so that I can depot other shades that I have and add it to them!


Xx Steph

No comments:

Post a Comment