Wednesday, April 17, 2013

Printemps!

It's finally spring time here! I put all of my sweaters and boots away today and cleaned out my clothing rack. I'm getting rid of 6 clothing items and 5 pairs of shoes...the most I've ever gotten rid of at once! So I felt a little accomplished today with that and I am finally feeling a little bit less stressed out over school. Although I am still really cloudy on what classes I'm taking next semester and this summer. BUT I went shopping the other day with my boyfriend and picked up some things from H&M! Two things are from their new conscious collection which are made from recycled fabrics. I really wanted their khaki green button up shirt to layer over t-shirts but they sadly did not have it or anything remotely close in price to it. But anyway, enjoy!
Xx











No comments:

Post a Comment