Tuesday, October 11, 2011

Coffee or tea? Not fair, you can't just pick one!

So school started about a month ago and my schedule is still messed up.  Ugh. and my class ring keeps sliding upside down every time I type. I'm just full of problems today. I feel like I never have the inspiration for posts. Including the lack of a decent camera that doesn't die after two photos, I barely post anything that I feel a normal blog does. I don't know, maybe the days annoyances are just eating me alive? 
Anyway, in my 3-D design class we are starting to work with.. wait for it....... CLAY!! You have no idea how excited I am about this! I haven't worked with clay since elementary school when I made a pinch pot (I think that's what it's called) and a mayan pot. SO FUN. The down side is that my art teacher won't let us use the wheel but eh, I'm an independent study in his class, so maybe he'll let me use it? Dunno, but I can't wait to glaze it with pretty colors.  Haha the glaze makes me want a doughnut from dunkin... which just reminded me about my friend who is getting me an apple caramel doughnut for tomorrow morning because she is working the last shift at dunkin tonight. Rambling again, sowwy c:
I guess I can post some cool pottery pictures now? kk here it goes:






Ok, just had an epiphany, should I make all under the sea themed pottery for my portfolio or Alice in Wonderland themed?? Lemmeh knoww

P.S. Loving Cher Lloyd's With Ur Love right now!!

2 comments:

  1. i think alice in wonderland pottery is a perfect concept, it would look insanely great!!!

    xx
    Cecily

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks!! If any of them turn out good, I'll post them!

    ReplyDelete