Saturday, May 11, 2013

Summer Faves!

I know, I'm already doing a summer favorites, but it's really just the things I have been wanting lately. Ever since I've been watching like every single Fleur de Force video on YouTube, I just need some of the things she and her friends in LA have been wearing! Starting with the bag that they allll have:

Yes! It's the Rebecca Minkoff mini M.A.C. bag! I love Fleur's because it has rose gold hardware but I cannot find it ANYWHERE! But searching for this picture above, I kind of like the striped one as well (it's also like $45 cheaper!)
This one is the Rebecca Minkoff Mini M.A.C. Stripe and at $150, I'm loving it a little more. I also like to get things that everyone has, but is different or has a twist... if that makes sense haha. I've also been wanting the Marc by Marc Jacobs mouse flats, and after seeing Fleur's flats video and she has them and says they're very comfy, well I may just have to get some! So when I found some at DSW online, I also saw that they're on sale for $149! Including my $10 off coupon, I think I'll get a great deal!

Also, I have the Remington pearl curling wand, but I have seen a few videos on YouTube about 'waving' wands and I think they're more of my style than the curling wand. They have a more relaxed curl, more like a wave (hence the name haha) and I think it'd be a lot easier to use also. 

I've also really liked these hats that Forever21 just came out with. Floral is always one of my favorite patterns and the shade of pink is just amazing! They're also like the Kate Spade ones from Saturday but these are obviously a whole lot cheaper!


Lastly, I got a coupon for Victoria Secret in the mail for use online ($10 off yay!!) so when I saw this cute backpack:

I kind of died because I will only have to pay $16 for it! In the magazine I got it's not as neon in this picture which is good because I don't want it to be toooooo bright! But anyway, I figured I could use this Mini backpack for like the beach. I could put my spare clothes in this instead of in my beach bag so they don't get all sandy. And no I'm totally not a fan of the 'mini' style of backpacks but I'll give it a shot for $16! 


Maybe I will actually save up for some of these! Or I'll keep spending my money on things I don't really need haha.. not sure yet but I'll try to save! Well, enjoy the rest of your weekend!

Xx





1 comment: